Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

April 30th, 2010

Jared and I celebrated our 5 year ANNIVERSARY!!  Yes, it's been 5 years!  What a crazy 5 years for us.  We both don't feel like we've lead a normal life.  I guess most people have crazy experiences the beginning of their marriages, so I know we're not alone.  We've just been living for nearly 2 of those past years in Jared's grandmas house,  We lived with my parents for 10 months out of the 5 years, Jared's parents for nearly 4 months, and my sister Kristy's for nearly 4 as well.  Then the other time we lived in a house in Provo with Bryan and Melissa in the basement.  Not really seeming like a place of our own.  Needless to say, we are REALLY looking forward to having a home of our own!!  OUR OWN!! We're hoping in the near future.
I have to say we feel pretty lucky to have had the first 3 years of our marriage while Jared was in school and while I was in school for 2 of those years.  It was fun having an open schedule, being able to have lunches together (meeting in the law library), doing the grocery shopping together,  staying up late watching episodes of "LOST".  It was a stressful time, but it was so much fun too!We couldn't do much for our anniversary this year because I'm still nursing Kate.  So we went to Sacramento, had my parents watch the kids and went to dinner (FAT'S) and a movie (Date Night).  The next day my parent's watched the kids again and we went shopping!  It was fun to have so much time together.  We really enjoyed one anothers company, laughed, and held hands.  It was fun.  I love Jared, and  I can't wait to see what the next 5 years hold!!

No comments:

Post a Comment